Job Type: Staff member or contract basis.
If you can provide a complete supply and fit service in Dublin and the surrounding area, please contact Alan Boyle directly via email (email@example.com) including photos of your previous works.
Salary: Competitive – will be set according to the level of Coppersmith experience that you have.
Location: You will mainly be working on job-sites in Dublin and on some occasions the surrounding area.
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday; 8am to 5pm (1-hour total for tea breaks and lunch break). On occasion you may be expected to work on Saturdays and do paid overtime.
Job Description: You will be working independently or with a trainee Coppersmith to complete installations from site set-up to full completion.
- Project management with the client and architects as required
- Care and maintenance of tools and machinery supplied
- Job-site preparation
- Installation quantities measurement
- Removal of old roofs
- Substrate preparation if required
- Review and implementation of installation drawings
- Ordering of materials
- Driving to collect materials etc.
- Job-site cleanup
- Installation of hard metal roofing and cladding as required by job specification
- Training of Trainee Coppersmiths
- Accurate math skills (these will be tested if you progress to face-to-face interview stage)
- Good time-keeping (i.e. arriving on job-sites so as to be ready to work at 8am)
- Project management skills
- Minimum level of Coppersmith skills to complete roof replacements for typical home extensions
- Knowledge of standard FTMRC requirements
- Good level of experience in Standing Seam installations
- Ability to work at a fast pace comparable to our other skilled installers
- Ability to read and implement architectural drawings
- Driving licence (own car or motorbike would be an advantage)
- Experience in Flatlock, Interlocking Panels and Shingle installation systems
- Experience with driving transit vans